NSW RFS ACTIV
Built with the BART Platform
RFS ACTIV has been rolled out across the entire state of NSW to approximately 70,000 members of the Rural Fire Service to assist with planning, availability, turnouts, and reporting.
Built with the BART platform, RFS ACTIV utilises a range of the systems existing features as well as new functionality that’s tailored specifically for the NSW RFS agency.
- Allow members to indicate and manage their availability
- Provides a quick means for ‘Call Out’ responses
- Allow NSW RFS to manage resources, specifically member’s availability for both pre-planning and incident response
- Provide NSW RFS with the ability to balance capability against member’s skill sets
- Integrate and connect with other NSW RFS corporate and operational systems
- Have the ability to share information with other government agencies and applications
- The BART solution will provide a generic platform that can be adopted and integrated by other agencies with similar requirements.
- Fully isolated hosting environment
- Implementation of NSW RFS processes and workflows
- Functionality Enhancements
- Project Management
- Active Directory Integration
- SAP Integration
- 24×7 System Monitoring
- Superuser Training
- Training & Support Materials
- Staged Rollout across NSW
- Service Desk Integration
- Level 2 & 3 Support Desk